You really want to play a song and try to find it in Online&Search; yet the results do not match? We can give you instruction to play "not found" songs immediately:
1. Search on the Internet and download your favorite song in .Mid or .Kar. They are file formats supported in Piano+. Save them in a folder easy to be opened.
2. Open 'Song book' and go to the '.Midi & .Kar' tab (in green)
3. Click 'Open midi file' and select file browser:
4. Go to the folder containing the .midi and .kar files and select the file.
5. The tracks will appear on the list and now you can listen to and play them.